Saturday 30 June 2012

More of my ex-wife

Whilst my wife & I are now divorced and living separate lives, that's not to say that we're aren't friendly. We don't have kids, so we don't see one another regularly or anything like that, but we keep each other up-to-date with other family stuff and that kind of thing.

I told her about my starting to go on Internet dates and she admitted to the same thing. In a bold move, I then told her that I was keeping a blog about it and also writing erotica. She was intrigued - I'd never really written erotica when we were together. I then pushed my luck further and asked if she'd mind me posting some of the pics I'd taken of her over the years. After some thought - and on the express condition that I hid her identity - she agreed. I've already posted an arse one, a few entries below this, so here are another couple.

I hope you like them!

I told you she had a great arse, didn't I?

Coming on strong, during a weekend break in Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment