Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pinching Rachel's Nipples


Rachel was now breathing heavily and gripping the pillow with both hands. I began to massage her thighs, before kissing from her knees up to her ever warmer groin.  After each leg was done, I planted another kiss on her pussy mound, then stuck out my tongue and dragged it up to her clit.  She squirmed with pleasure.  I slowly slid a finger between her pussy lips, easily lubricated with the juices she was creating and pushed in and up.  My whole finger was suddenly in her cunt, slipping as easily as if it had been coated with butter.

“Yes,” she said and I started to slide my finger in and out.  I carried on like this for a few minutes, alternating my finger with my tongue, licking the outer lips and then delving and probing inside.

I moved up and started working on her clit and she grabbed my hair then, pushing my face deeper into her pussy.  Her cunt was very wet by now.

I felt her hand on mine and she pulled it up to her right breast.  I smiled, knowing what she wanted and flicked her clit with my tongue as I watched her push my fingers towards her erect nipple.

“Yeah?” I said.

“Yeah,” she muttered, “hard.”

I cupped her right breast in my hand, with my thumb and forefinger teasing the nipple. She grabbed the hand and made me knead her tit harder, pinching and pulling her nipple hard. She moaned, increasing her tempo as I sucked on her clit.

"Pinch it hard," she gasped, and I did. She moaned louder and I stuck a finger back into her pussy.  I could feel the muscles in her belly and cunt tensing, shuddering. I flicked harder with my tongue, making her gasp.  I scissored my finger in and out, not once letting up with my assault on her nipple or my tonguing of her clit.  It didn’t take long until she was coming - she reached for my balls, stroked them and then she was shuddering uncontrollably, making a noise deep in her throat and her pussy muscles tightened around my finger.

When she’d settled slightly, I reached up with the finger now wet with pussy juice and pinched her other nipple hard.  Her hand strayed between her legs and found my balls again and she stroked and tugged them, cupped them.

No comments:

Post a Comment