Saturday 9 March 2013

Six Sticky Shorts

A new collection, just published on Smashwords

My name is Peter Morgan and I'm recently divorced. Until my wife left me, I hadn't been on a date in about 15 years.

Times have changed so dramatically since then, I decided to keep a record of my adventures.

This book features six of those, collected together for the first time.

There's Christina and her love of foot massages, plus a session after the gym and adventures in exhibitionism in London. There's Rachel and Melissa, well-endowed ladies who like to play and a memoir of my ex-wife, when we were on holiday.

A raunchy collection of erotic shorts, over 12,000 words for 99c.

       
Download it from this link

features:

Christina’s Sexy Feet
Quickie After The Gym
Beach Fun
Titfuck with Melissa
Pinching Rachel’s Nipples
Christina In London (masturbation)

No comments:

Post a Comment