Thursday 10 October 2013

Shirley - readers wife


I’ve been getting my hair cut in the same place for so long that when I go into the shop now, most of the staff know me to speak to.  The owner, a nice bloke called Mick who has long since been too expensive to actually cut my hair, knows about my photography and always asks how things are going.  His wife, Shirley, helps out at the shop and on my last visit, she took me to one side.

Mick is 50 this year and, to celebrate, she wanted to do something completely out of the ordinary and she thought of me (which I assume was a compliment!).  We agreed to meet up for a coffee during the week and she said she wanted me to take some glamour photographs of her.  She’s a nice looking woman, I like both her and Mick, so I agreed.

We shot one early evening after work at her friends place and she was willing to try different things (I got some nice foot shots in for me too) and the session was great fun, lasting about forty minutes.  She knows about the blog and has agreed for the pictures to be printed here, though obviously I’ve changed the names and protected her identity.

Enjoy the set!





No comments:

Post a Comment