Monday 18 April 2016

Glamour in the 80s & 90s (part three)

About a month ago I posted about glamour magazines from the 80s and 90s (in those pre-Internet days when we had to buy our fix from a newsagents and withstand the disapproving glare of - generally - the woman behind the counter) and followed that up a fortnight back.

One of the classier magazines of the time...
(and if I remember correctly, Andrea Hargitay the cover model had a great arse!)

As I said then, back in the day - the 80s and 90s - there were several glamour models I liked and my particular favourite was Teresa May, though I also had a taste for Shanine Linton and Debbie Corrigan.  I had so much fun putting those posts together - and got such a great response by email - that I've decided to have one last blow-out!

Come on, let's party like "Let's Party Like It's 1999!" is still some way in the future!

Enjoy!

 Debbie Corrigan again - she was very sexy

 A sultry Linda Lusardi - great shot

The lovely Louise Hodges who, I didn't find out until much later, made some hardcore!



And a couple more from my favourite, the delectable Teresa May!

No comments:

Post a Comment