Monday 3 April 2017

Readers Wives!

In another instalment of my occasional series (I don't get enough pics, honestly, so if you have a willing wife or girlfriend or you're a lady reader and fancy appearing here, please send your photo through to me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com), here are some more fantastic readers wives!

Enjoy!

 The wonderfully chesty Marie, sent in by her husband Paul.  I'd love to have a go on them, thanks for sending the pic in!

 This is Emily and was sent in by her partner Louise.  I love this pic, it's really sexy and Emily kind of reminds me of Louise Jameson (of Dr Who and EastEnders fame).  Very nice.

 This is Lou, sent in by Hugo.  No other details but I'd love to know how you got to take this in a boardroom!  Very nice pic, thanks.

 Rhonda, from her husband Colin.  I love the expression on her face, I love the sight of her pussy, great pic.

 Alex, relaxing on her sofa.  Thanks to Kevin for sending this in, she looks great!

 Janet, who is "not sniffing her panties", sent in by her boyfriend Clint.  US readers of the blog, it's good to have them here, nice pic!

 Tamsin shows off her gusset!  Thanks for the pic.

Barbara was worried about sending this picture to me, writes her husband Ron.  I don't know why, I think she looks great, thanks for sending it!

No comments:

Post a Comment