Monday 18 December 2017

A Christmas night out

It was my works Christmas do at the weekend and we all trooped off to the Raj, in town. There were about ten of us and, if I’m honest, it was a good evening. Made much, much better by the fact that I bumped into my old friend Carol. She was also there on a works do and I was sitting there, checking over the menu, when I felt fingers walking along my shoulders.

Surprised, I turned around and there she was, looking absolutely fucking stunning. We exchanged pleasantries, then my colleagues began ordering starters and her friends called her over.


“See you soon,” she said and winked. I smiled at her and watched her walk away. When my wife left me, Carol was one of the first women that I saw - we’d known each other before, but got to know one another a lot better over a few weeks. I kind of wished those weeks would start up again!

When it was time for the next round, rather than wait for the waiter to come over, I decided to head to the bar. I don’t know whether she meant to or not, but after I’d been standing there for about a minute - scanning the room, looking for her, Carol was standing next to me.

"How are you?" I asked, "doing okay?" God, she looked beautiful.

“Yeah, so so,” she said, “still single. How about you?”

”Same here, but dating now.”

“Oh good, how’s it working out for you?”

“Not bad.”

She smiled and bit her lip. I’ve always thought that was erotic, with Carol it was more erotic than most. I felt my cock twitch.

Carol looked me in the eyes and smiled, slyly. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“I don’t know,” I said, hoping against hope that we were on the same wavelength.

“It's Christmas, we're old friends, let's celebrate the season..."

"Uh huh.”

“Okay, I come here to eat a lot. Go up the stairs, turn left, there are three doors - gents, ladies, disabled. Go upstairs in five minutes, I’ll meet you there.”

“Seriously?”

“Just getting into the festive spirit,” she said.

“I’ll be there.”

I got the round in, excused myself and went up the stairs. The door to the disabled loo was locked, so I knocked.

”Pete?”

"It's me," I said and she opened the door.

The toilet was large, with a sink against the left wall and the pan against the back wall. Carol was standing in front of the sink, wiping between her legs with a piece of tissue. "Give your tackle a quick swill," she said, "then sit on the loo."

I did as I was told, then went into the cubicle. She had pulled her top off and popped her tits out of her bra and I couldn't resist giving them a squeeze and thumbing the nipples. That made her groan, which just made my cock even harder! She was wearing a short black skirt and it was around her waist like a belt. As I watched, she pulled her white knickers off and hung them over the toilet roll holder. Her juicy pussy looked fantastic, with speckles of water in the fine blonde fuzz that covered it.

"Pull your trousers down and stand up,” she said and I did. My cock sprang up. “Fuck, I’d forgotten how good that looked."

"If it looks anything as good as your fucking body does, I'd be more than happy."

“Turn around.”

I did and leaned forward and felt her hand snake between my legs. I felt her arm on my back and then a click sound and she photographed my cock.


“Kinky,” I said.

“You idiot, Pete, I saw your blog.”

“Ah.”

“No problem, so long as you print that picture as well as anything else you take of me.”

“I haven’t got my camera.”

“I have my phone, it’ll do. Now, sit down.” She smiled and pushed me down, then pulled her leg up and settled one foot against the cistern. Her right foot pressed against mine, her pussy starting to gape right in front of my eyes.

"Pussy needs attention," she said, almost purring and I didn't need asking twice.

As you may have guessed, I love muff-diving - I love licking the lips, soaking them with spit, then prying deep with my tongue, making it hard like a little prick or solid and flat, to cover as much ground as possible. I tend to leave the clit sucking until later, to try and get the ladies into a froth before I touch the magic button.

"Harder," she said, "we haven't got much time. Suck on my clit."

"How long have we got?"

She reached down, grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. "They’ll probably send out a search party in about ten or fifteen minutes.”

"Fuck it," I said, my lips directly over her cunt, my nose pressed against her clit. She groaned, gripped my cock harder. I kept licking, as if my life depended on it, then she moved and put her feet on the pipe boxes to either side of the bog, hotching forward.

"Wait," she said and turned around, showing me her arse, then tilting forward. "Hold my waist."

I did and, fearlessly, she leaned right forward and as I began to lick her pussy once more, she sucked my cock into her mouth, her tongue playing around the head. She bobbed up and down, literally fucking me with her mouth, her arse shaking as my tongue skills began to hit the spot. She reached down, began to play with my balls, her fingertips brushing over my arsehole. It was all getting too much, then she let go of my cock, stuffed her hand in her mouth and let out an almighty groan.

Her pussy muscles began to contract and I could feel warmth and heat in my mouth. I moved her forward, her legs moving sluggishly and then she was on her feet, her eyes a bit dreamy, smiling at me.

"Fucking brilliant, Pete,” she said.

“Good, now turn around.”

She did and I ran my hands down her back, gripped her waist and guided her down. My cock was standing to attention and I pressed it against her pussy lips, so that she knew where she was. She reached between her legs, put her hands on my knees and I held her hips as she slid onto my cock.

I reached forward, sliding my hands around her body until I was cupping her tits. I played with her nipples, holding my hands flat so that her movement made me brush them. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet and she quickly went from riding me slowly to humping my cock hard and fast.

I could feel her pussy getting wet and she began to play with my balls again. I felt her finger and realised she was rubbing her clit too. She bucked, thrust harder and then stopped, all of a sudden, both hands crammed to her mouth, as she came. I could feel the tremors rippling through her pussy and her breath caught in her throat. I carried on fondling her tits and then she moved again.

“Are you there?”

“Almost,” I said and began to fuck her now, really thrusting into her, our bodies slapping. She reached down, one finger massaging my perineum, the other hand playing with my balls. All too soon it was too much and, with a gasp, I came inside her. She kept playing with me until I begged her to stop.

After a minute or so to get our breath back, she slid off me and, as I stood up, she sat on the toilet seat.

“Take a picture,” she said and I watched some of my cum ooze out of her.


I took the picture and we got dressed and promised to do it again sometime, then went back downstairs to our colleagues, trying to act as if nothing had happened. My lot quickly guessed, I wonder how long it took her friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment