Monday 9 July 2012

Club 18-30

With the British summer in full swing (ha ha ha), I was thinking about past summers and this came to me in a flash - does anyone else remember Club 18-30? Are they even still going? You went off on holiday, with like-minded (and like-aged) folk and had the best fortnight you could ever wish for - everyone wanted a good time, everyone wanted to drink, everyone wanted to fuck!

I loved it, went in 1988 with my mates Craig & Nick and had an absolute ball! Fucking fantastic.

Anyway, here are some pics from my adventures!

Unknown girl on a boat trip - never saw her again, but look at that great belly!

A pool fight, that's me with Emma on my shoulders.  She was lovely.

Dawn, who my mate Nick got off with.

This is Caroline.  She was very nice.  And played a big part in my development...

Unknown topless sunbather.  I had a thing for feet even then!

No comments:

Post a Comment