Thursday 19 July 2012

My friend Anneka

I've known Anneka for about ten years now, we met on a photography course way back in 2003 (it doesn't sound all that long ago really, does it?) but she didn't enjoy it all that much and migrated in front of the lense rather than behind it.

We've kept in-touch over the years but in early May, I found out she was getting a divorce. Newly single, she's full of life and enjoying herself to the limit and she asked me to take some shots of her (she didn't know about this blog then, but does now and has given me permission to post the pics). She wants, she says, "to feel sexy and have other people look at me, wrinkly bits and all!"

I think she does look sexy, I think this is a pretty damned good set and I was impressed with the pictures. So was she and, by coincidence, she's now dating a bloke about five years younger than her and one of these pictures is hanging in her bathroom. I'll leave it up to you to guess which one!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment