Monday 27 August 2012

Blowjob time!

In addition to putting up a new free "quickie" at Smashwords (it's called Christina Masturbates and you can download it at this link - hope you enjoy it), I have also put another one up called Christina's Skool Daze BJ.

I like it, it's another free "quickie" (downloaded it here) but here's a little sample....

She was still wanking me and leaned back, her lips shiny with saliva and gave her full attention to my cock. She squeezed it in the middle and watched as a clear drop of cum slid out of the top. Sticking out her tongue, she flicked the tip at my cockhead and licked the dribble up. The tantalising sensation sent a jolt of pleasure through my cock and up my spine. She stuck out her tongue again and began to flick the tip of my cock quickly, almost in a frenzy.

Christina parted her ruby red lips and sucked my cock into her mouth. Securely gripping it between her lips, she sucked the head of my cock like it was the last cock she would ever blow. The sensation was exquisite and the suction was so great, it felt as if drops of cum were being sucked right out of me. When she released the suction and slowly worked her way up the length of my cock till all of it was in her mouth, I wanted to sit down, the pleasure was so intense. As she swallowed as much as she could, I felt her breath on my lower belly
.


No comments:

Post a Comment