Thursday 16 August 2012

Carole

Through the photography group, I occasionally get asked to do private work - portraits of families and various loved ones, even the pet.  Sometimes - and it doesn't happen very often, just in case anyone thinks I really do live the life of Reilly - I get asked to take a series of shots for people who need a bit of a boost.

This can mean a whole lot of things, but as follows the thread of this blog and my new-found singledom, I get asked by recently divorced or separated people to take pictures of them.  For some it gives them a new lease of life, allowing themselves to become something other than the wounded soldier they are in their heads.  I have no problem with this, I think it's good and healthy.

Carole has just turned 50, her husband has decided he wants to see what else is out there and after three kids, she's understandably feeling a bit down.  She got in touch, I spoke with her, we arranged a session.

She was a natural.  As we talked, discussing our various issues, it came out about this blog and she was really interested in it, to the extent she said she might try something like it herself.  I asked if I could use some of the shots, obviously hiding her identity and she agreed.  Nothing untoward happened, the session ran well and we got on very well.

Anyway, here's Carole.  And, as per our arrangement, if anyone likes what they see, get in touch with me on petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass the emails on!

Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment