Wednesday 28 November 2012

This is Anna...

We met via the photography group and got on really well from the off. She mentioned that she was looking for some portfolio shots, which I gladly did for her. We had dinner, went for a drink, saw a film at the cinema. A few weeks back, she got in touch and we had went for another drink, she mentioned she wanted some more shots. I agreed, went to her house as planned and we set off.

Now ordinarily, I'd write up what happened to us. This time I don't need to, since I have pictures. So I present to you, my amorous adventures with Anna!

Nice start! Great top. Ooooh, look at that juicy pussy!
"Thank you."
No, seriously, that pussy looks fucking beautiful!

"I like a finger here..."
I'd like to put my finger there...

"Why don't you come up?"

"Nice cock!"
Your mouth feels lovely...

Mmmmmmm....

I'm cumming!
"Then cum!"

Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment