Tuesday 6 November 2012

More from the Halloween party...

A couple of posts back (click here, if you've forgotten), I posted a pic from a terrific Halloween party I went to (certainly better than any I attended when I was married).

Here are some more pics, with identities concealed to protect the innocent and - ha ha - not so innocent!

Enjoy!
This is Carrie, who organised the party and was dressed as Catwoman.  The sexiest Catwoman I ever saw and I have a real thing for Michelle Pfeiffer too.  I was dying for her to pop out of that top but, sadly, she never did.

This is Alice.  I don't know why she let me take a picture of her on the loo, but I'm glad she did.  I like pictures of ladies on loos (remind me to show you the photographs one day).

I don't know who this was, a casualty on the way home, but that's not a bad pose is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment