Monday 1 July 2013

My 100th post

Wow.

When I started this blog, back in June 2012, I never thought it'd see the end of the year, let alone 100 entries.  I've had a great time doing it, I've had some nice correspondance with readers and I've shared some memoirs and stories, as well as loads of photographs (which is nice).

I didn't want the 100th post to just slide by without ceremony so I decided to compile three of my favourite (as yet unpublished) pictures from three of my favourite ladies - my ex-wife, my fuckbuddy Rachel and my girlfriend Christina.  I hope you like them!

 Blowjob from my ex-wife - look at those juicy tits!

 Rachel, another blowjob - bloody lovely!

And Christina, fucking me hard.  And with her lovely feet, belly and tits on display too, as well as that gorgeous, sweet pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment