Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pleasuring Christina (outside)


It was Saturday night and we were going to her friend Angela’s house for a party.  I couldn’t remember what the reason was now, either just got her divorce through or it was the anniversary of it, but I liked Angela and she had a lovely big house on one of those new estates where every place looks exactly the same.
I pulled up outside her house and she was waiting for me, closing the door and skipping down the steps, as keen to see me, it appeared, as I was to see her.  She was wearing a floaty summer dress, white with pale flower prints on it and it hovered a few inches above her knees.  The neckline was deep, showing off the tops of her breasts.  She pulled open the door and slid gracefully into the seat and leaned over, giving me a big kiss.  Our tongues touched briefly and then she settled back in her seat and clipped the safety belt on.
“I have a surprise for you,” she whispered.
“Really, I’m intrigued.”
“Good,” she said and put her hands on her knees.
“Aren’t you going to tell me?”
“It wouldn’t be a surprise then, would it?”
“Well I love your surprises normally.  Do you think I’ll love this one?”
“Hard to say, but I do hope so.”
“Have you bought me chocolate?”
She laughed. “No, it’s better than that.”
She wouldn’t tell me any more, so we drove to Angela’s and said our hellos and then sat out on the patio drinking and chit-chatting. As the night drew in and it got chillier, she moved her chair next to mine, leaned in close and said “I want you, Pete.”
I leaned in to her, resting a hand on her thigh. “And I want you too.”
She kissed me, long and slow, her tongue flicking against mine. Bloody marvellous. We stayed like that, kissing and talking until it was properly dark and Angela put on the lights in her garden. At that, Christina stood up and took my hand.
“Shall I tell you my secret now?”
“Of course.”
“It’s very selfish.”
“But you’re never really selfish.”
“You might think this one is.”
Christina started to walk across the lawn.  Still holding her hand, I followed.  “It’s all going back to that trip to London.”
I smiled.  “Tell me more.”
“I liked the thrill of it, the foot massage in Covent Garden and jilling off on the train.  I liked the fact that it was in public, I liked the fact that we might get seen.”  She glanced at me, bit her lip, smiled.  “Hell, I’m in my early forties, it felt nice to naughty, do you know what I mean?”
“I do.”  I could feel myself getting turned on - where was this leading?
“I’ve been doing some thinking about it and I’ve decided that, if you’re up for it, I want to do something in public.”
“Like exhibitionism?”
“I suppose so.  I don’t want to get caught and I certainly don’t want to go dogging, but I’d like to experience the thrill of doing it outdoors.  But I want to start it slowly, get myself into it.”
My cock throbbed - whatever happened, I was going to enjoy this.  “So what do you suggest?”
“Let’s do each other first, see how it goes.”
“I’m up for that,” I said and put my arm around her.  As it happens, I’ve made love outside before and really enjoyed it.  It’s good fun and guaranteed to get me extra frisky, especially with the attendant tension that you might get caught.
Christina led me to the end of the lawn and out the back gate into the narrow alley that led around to the side of the house.  Constructed of vertical timbers, set slightly apart, the other side was the back of someone else’s garden.  Out here, we could hear the people who were drinking and chatting and see them in narrow slats but it felt like we were also alone.
Christina stopped and kissed me hard. I pressed her up against the other neighbours fence and my hands roamed all over, rubbing her tits and belly through her dress.  Her groin was warm. She pushed the top of her dress down slightly and her right boob popped out. I quickly sucked the nipple into my mouth and she moaned lightly, leaning back so that I had room to massage her other tit.  It felt wonderful, primal and I squeezed her breast hard, until she gasped.
I reached down, pushing my hand under her dress and she helped me, pulling her knickers down over her hips, angling her body to present her pussy sweetly for my attention. There wasn’t a lot of light, just enough that I could see the lips glistening - this had obviously been playing on her mind for a while and she was clearly ready for action! I knelt down, not caring about the rough floor and tried to take in everything about her - the way her skin looked in the light and shadow from the pale light.  I could see the light fuzz of pubes around her sweet pussy and couldn’t hold myself back any longer.
I leant my face in to her and she murmured in anticipation as I rubbed my nose lightly against the downy softness of her pubes.  I could feel the dampness around her lips and inhaled - god, she was making me really hard. With my hands lightly on her hips, I started to slowly lick around her pussy, tracing outside of the natural mound her lips created, then in flat strokes running my tongue right along the groove and over her eager clit. She bucked lightly as my tongue found the spot.
“That’s it,” she said, her voice a harsh whisper, “that’s it.”
I looked up, gently rubbing my chin over her clit.  “Is that what you want? Do you want me to give you a good licking until your toes curl?”
Christina made a gurgling sound in the back of her throat and her left hand flicked over her pussy lips. “Yes,” she said and I didn’t hesitate, but leapt straight in.
Her pussy was slick and seemed almost to pulse and it smelt wonderful, of raw sex and utter desire. My mouth watered, waiting for it, savouring the sensation. I’ve always enjoyed muff-diving, right from my first sexual partner in the backseat of my car. I remember not washing my hands immediately, so that I could savour her taste and smell all night.
I started lapping at Christina’s pussy lips like a cat and her cunt was the tastiest saucer of milk I’d ever experienced. I wanted every drop of juice she could give me, to sup it up. I varied my speed, wanting to drive her through the roof and began to explore her folds, searching for tender spots that would make her gasp. She settled back against the fence and opened her legs as wide as they would go.
I licked, lapped and probed, varying pressure and speed - I wasn't in a rush to make her cum, but I wanted to make sure she enjoyed every second of it. I glanced up over the gentle swell of her belly and her eyes were almost closed. She had her hands in my hair, and began rocking her hips as her desire started to mount. I made a dart of my tongue and stuck it into her pussy as far as I could, feeling the heat and the smear of her juices on my chin.
She began sighing and whispering things I could only barely hear though I knew what it was - telling me not to stop!
I circled her clit, teasing it, barely touching it, breathing out as I moved to vary the temperature.  I tapped the tip of it, swirled my lips along the sides.  She seemed to respond best when I dragged my tongue up the underside and gave a snaking lick at the quivering tip, so I kept doing it. Up and flick, up and flick, I repeated the pattern faster until her moan turned into a throaty cry of delight.
At that point I decided to add the coup de grace and slid my middle finger into her, pressing up and massaging the upper wall where the G spot is supposed to be. She started to buck against my face and hand and I just held on as best I could, putting my hand flat on her belly and moving my tongue and finger, licking at the juices. Finally, she couldn't take it any more and clutched my face with her hands and thighs until I slowed my assault on her pussy.
She continued to make sounds deep in her throat as the waves subsided. I stayed where I was, taking in all the sensual delights of her on display - inhaling her scent as I felt her insides pulse around my finger and watching cum ooze out of her inflamed, swollen pussy. When I looked up across her belly, her eyes were half-closed, her tongue tracing the soft contours of moist lips. She was cupping her breasts and idly pinching her very erect nipples.  She shuddered and looked at me, smiling slightly and said, “hmmm.”
I stood up and she kissed me deeply, as if she wanted to taste herself from my tongue and lips.  Eventually, she let me go and leaned back against the fence, pulling her knickers slowly up over her thighs.
“What was fantastic.”
“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I said.  I didn’t want her to touch me, as insane as that now sounds, I wanted this to be it, I wanted this to be about her and the orgasm that had shook her so hard.
“I’m a bit sticky,” she said, pulling her dress up over her boob.
“Me too, shall we make our excuses and leave?”
“Leave?  But what about you?”
“There’ll be another time,” I said.
She kissed me hard, giving my cock a quick rub through my chinos.  “You’re a lovely man,” she said.  “So what are you doing tomorrow?”


No comments:

Post a Comment