Saturday 25 January 2014

Celia (in her kitchen)

Some of Christina's friends know that I'm a photographer, some of them know that occasionally I take rude pics but not too many of them - understandably enough - know about this blog.

One who does is an old schoolfriend of hers called Celia.  I'm still not quite sure how it happened - I think wine was involved - but Celia found out, read it, liked it and wanted to get involved.  I went over to her place this afternoon, Celia and Christina got a little tipsy and this is the set that came out of it all.

Sometimes, you know, photography is so much fun you almost feel guilty about it!  Speaking of fun, Celia has also asked me to note that if you want to send her a message, do so through me - at petermorgan1969@gmail.com - and I'll pass them on.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment