Tuesday 7 January 2014

Molly poses...

Another job I got through the Photography group - this is great stuff.

Molly is a late-fortysomething lady with a great sense of humour, a good body and a really flirty nature.  Her bloke, Pete, is a driver and to spice things up (so she told me) they sometimes arrange that they'll meet in a hotel somewhere, pretend they're strangers and get busy.

He's going to be away for the next fortnight, driving various dignitaries, so Molly asked me to shoot a set with her, which she would then text pictures from whilst he was away.  I thought it was a great idea, we got a room at the Ibis and took a whole load of shots.  I explained about my blog, Molly thought it was a great idea (I think she got a bit of a thrill out of it, to be honest) and so here are some of the out-takes.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment