Thursday 20 November 2014

Readers wives - Tits!

Thankfully, that last readers wives post prompted a few more people to send in pictures.  As I always say, I don't get nearly enough smut sent to me via email but if you're interested, if you're a lady reader or your wife/girlfriend is up for it, why not send me the pictures at petermorgan1969@gmail.com?

To whet your appetite, here's a selection I've called "TITS!", for obvious reasons...

Enjoy!

 Rachel's "glorious" tits, as sent in by her boyfriend Rhys.  They look mighty fine to me!

 "This is my soon-to-be wife," writes Alan, "they second time round for both of us.  She looks great."  All I can add is that I totally agree, good luck to the pair of you.

 "My girlfriend Sally, doing her exercises or so she says," writes Olivia.  Great body, great pic, thanks ladies.

 "I love motorboating," writes Tom of his wife Marianne.  Looking at those glorious tits, I can well understand why and I love her cheeky smile too!

 "My wife Elizabeth, fresh from the shower," writes Jim.  Great picture, thanks mate!

 "This is my wife Jane, who's on the phone to her friend but apparently intent on teasing me at the same time," writes Pete.  Yes, that's certainly a teasing pose and a very nice one too!

 A selfie, from Kim.  Lovely belly, lovely tits, lovely photo, thanks for sending it in!

 "Do you want to cum on these?" asks Lorna, via her boyfriend Wilf.  He does, apparently and I wouldn't mind either, thanks for the pic!

 "This is Magda, my wife.  I think she's gorgeous."  Well, Tim, I'd agree with you there and I like that you've also got her feet in too, plus that wonderful fingering movement.  Thanks!

"I think my tits are my best asset," writes Maura, "what do you reckon?"
I reckon they're pretty fucking fantastic, thanks for sending the picture in!

No comments:

Post a Comment