Friday 14 November 2014

More from Charlie, the fabulous MILF!

Back in October, I posted this set of Charlie, a MILF of my acquaintance.

As I said at the time, I've known her for years and have been trying to photograph her for most of that time and judging by the response, you seem to agree that she's got a great body.  I passed your comments on to her and she was so impressed (and touched, she said, with a wicked grin) that she's posed for another set.

It's brilliant, she's brilliant and I maintain that I'd gladly shag her if the opportunity arose.

So next time you see me ask for comments, bear in mind that this can happen.  If there's anything you want to say to Charlie about this set, zap me an email at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass on your messages to her.








No comments:

Post a Comment