Sunday 8 September 2013

Louisa the exhibitionist

Louisa got in touch with the Photography Group, saying that she'd like some private photo's taken that were - in her words - 'perhaps a little risque'.  Nick passed her my details - he knows me too well - and this blog address and she emailed me earlier in the week.

We met up for coffee, had a chat and realised we got on well, she was new to the game but it was something she'd always wanted to do and I agreed to the shoot.

We did it in town this afternoon, so we could get the sense of being in the city but not have to deal with loads of people around us.  Louisa got into it really quickly, she's a great looking girl and I had a brilliant time.

She was very keen for me to post the set here and is really looking forwards to any feedback.  If you have any, send it to me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass it straight on!

Enjoy the set!








No comments:

Post a Comment