Monday 30 September 2013

Sophie again (see, I told you!)

A couple of weeks ago I posted a blog about Sophie, a model who came along to the Photography Group.  One shot in particular (and since I like it so much, here it is again):

made me think that she might be a bit more open to experimentation.  We talked afterwards and, without either one of us expressly guiding the conversation, it transpired that she'd like to take some more edgier stuff.  I explained to her about the blog (which is why I got away with that original set) and she went off, had a look, liked what she saw and trusted me and so we set up another shoot.

I like this one - it's fun and it's sexy and it's real.  As always, any comments to petermorgan1969@gmail.com will be passed over to the lovely lady.



I love this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment