Saturday 14 September 2013

Nessa - a reader

I got this email yesterday:

Hi Pete

I've been following your blog for a while now and I have to say that it gets me really horny - sometimes I'll be sitting watching TV, the laptop on and I'll read one of your tales or I'll look at the pictures and have to sort myself out.  That's cool!

I'm single at the moment but enjoying life - I'm a student in Edinburgh and the night-life is excellent.  I'd love to be a model, though I don't know I'm the right shape, so I thought I'd try you first.

If you like these and want to publish them, be my guest.  If you do, I'll send some more over - how's that for a deal?

Loving the blog, keep it hard!

Love
Nessa

I opened the pictures, not quite sure of what to expect, but I was knocked out.  I think Nessa looks fucking brilliant and I'm sure you will too!  If you like what you see, drop me a line at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass it on.  And now that I've published these, let's hope she sends the next set over pretty damned quick!

Thanks Nessa, you've got a great body!



No comments:

Post a Comment